Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

*insert witty title here*

... because I really couldn't think of one. The pressure got the better of me. Besides, I don't remember ever reading the first post of a blog, so I think it's safe to assume no one will read this one either, right? ;)

In case I am wrong, let me welcome you to my blog! Just to clarify, the name doesn't have anything to do with the Elder Scrolls game, but if it gets you thinking about games, then good! I'm a fledgling composer with a huge, squishy soft spot for game music, and this is where I'll share both my favorites and the progress I make with my own creations. Of course, not all of it will be related to games (or "fan music"), but they are a major inspiration for me in any case. I might do an occasional gaming-related post as well, should I happen to have something useful to say about the subject (doubtful, but there you go).

Alright, just to get past the awkward part of ending the post, I'll link you to what I find to be one of the most epic pieces from Mass Effect's soundtrack. In fact, I love it so much I have it as my ringtone:

... Yeah, I may be kidding just a bit ;) Not about having it as my ringtone, though... Makes me snicker every time someone calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment